Pre-Planning Just Makes Sense
We know how difficult it is to consider your own passing or the passing of a loved one. Yet, until recently, there has been little you could do to plan ahead to ease the burden of making funeral or cremation arrangements and controlling their costs. Now, there is a way to plan to make this difficult time easier for your loved ones. To help make this difficult time easier, Devoe Funeral Home is pleased to offer several Funeral Funding Vehicles that guarantee your family will never have to pay more - no matter what happens with the price of funerals in the future.
For Those Preferring Cremation:
We offer Cremation Packages to fit every budget. Our Funeral Home accepts Medicaid/Welfare Burial Benefits as well as Veteran Administration Benefits. Please contact us to obtain Cremation Service pricing.
Traditional Funeral Service:
We will work with you to develop a Funeral Service that you are comfortable with regardless of your financial situation. We offer Traditional Funeral Services with Viewing and a Casket at comfortable rates. Our Funeral Home accepts Medicaid/Welfare Burial Benefits as well as Veteran Administration Benefits. Please contact us for more detailed information.
What you can do in advance…
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn type.
- Pick what type of service you want (religious, military, non-traditional).
- Choose which funeral home to use.
- Designate your pallbearers, pick any music or readings you want at your service.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- Between 70 and 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death. It’s difficult to think rationally while making so many decisions within days of losing someone. Pre-planning gives yourself, family, and friends peace of mind.
- It’s easy. Anyone can do it, and you can change your mind at any time.